Pressure Cooking

My visit with Dr. B yesterday has sent me into a bit of a spin. Things could be happening sooner than expected. My blood pressure is still playing up, and yesterday I had proteins in my urine. I have to wait all morning to see if I get a phone call saying “come on down”.

Because Heshe is not yet engaged in the pelvis, it could mean I have to have a caesarian.

This is to me working on not panicking, but just calmly preparing myself for things happening three weeks sooner than expected.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *