If I was to plan to go out with my lovely sister-in-law Cathy, and I drove to her house to pick her up, and we went out to my car, and I put something in the boot, and turned to get Elisha to put him in his car seat, do you think the probability of someone coming around a corner in a van, on his mobile phone, crossing onto the wrong side of the road and smashing into my car and sending me flying through the air is higher or lower than me winning Lotto?
Darn, knew I should have bought that ticket.Ã‚Â 😉
So that is my exciting story for the week.Ã‚Â I am so thankful to God that it happened exactly the way that it did.Ã‚Â If anything had have been slightly different then it would have been so much worse.
- 5 seconds earlier and I would have been facing the car, which would have been very bad for the baby
- 5 seconds later and I would have been putting Elisha in the car
- If Cathy hadn’t have been with me then Elisha would have been behind the car with me
- If the other vehicle hadn’t just come around a corner then he probably would have been going much faster
- And if I hadn’t been there at all, then it is highly likely that instead of hitting my car, he would have hit the car of the lady with her two children and friend in her car, who were coming the other way and witnessed the whole incident.