I’ve been tagged several times with this one… can’t remember exactly who by but here’s the deal.
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I don’t drink coffee, tea, coke (well, sometimes I do), beer, wine or spirits, unless you count lemon lime and bitters. I don’t know why this is. Sometimes it annoys me, but why should I force myself to get to like something just to please others. Anyway, Brett will tell you I’m a cheap date to take out for drinks.
2. Until this last trip to Melbourne I have always refused to drive. Too scared to. But this time I bit the bullet and drove. And boy was that hire car nice. Subaru outback. Very flash.
3. I’d love to paint a room in our house with blackboard paint and then let everyone write all over it.
4. I’d also love to decoupage the toilet room with cut out celebrities from magazines, but too many people have told me they wouldn’t be able to go with all those eyes watching them.
5. When I was little and watched Sesame Street I used to be scared of the count
6. Speaking of Sesame Street, I love Elmo… got an Elmo teddy for my 18th birthday, I still have him, though have relinquished complete ownership and now share him with my children. He has been on several overseas trips with me.
7. I am a hoarder but like to try and have a place for everything and everything in it’s place. Sometimes this is a stressful combination. Note I said neat, not clean. Sadly, my cleanliness around the house is sometimes lacking. Not for lack of trying, just lack of time.
I haven’t got seven people to tag… but Debs, you’re it! Tag.