This layout is a photo of Elisha at my nanna’s house while we were in Melbourne. She has a chair that reclines and also tips you out at the press of a button. After his initial fear of it, there was no stopping him, and poor nan was up and down like a yoyo. She loved it though.
Not the very best of photos, this close up shows it a little better. It really was very special to me that my children have been able to meet both of their great grandmothers.
I added some micro beads to the centres of the flowers with dimensional magic, and I am really pleased with the way that it came up.
Product List, almost all of these can be purchased from The Little Scrapbook Shop.
* Fancy Pants 12×12 Paper – Mulberry Road, Love Letters
* Basic Grey 12×12 Paper – Urban Couture, Lux
* My Minds Eye 12×12 Paper – Bohemia ‘Blossom’ Angel, Small Samask/Pink
* Bazzill – brown, white
* White mini brads
* Striped Grosgrain – Pink Chocolate
* dimensional magic
* Tim Holtz distressing ink
* Gold micro beads