Little Jos is discovering his hands at the moment.Â I love the way that he stares at them in complete amazement when he manages to get them in his line of sight and hold them there.Â He also tends to be a bit cross eyed looking.
Nan: What does an elephant do?
Cayley: Elephant blows his trumpet
Nan: *Laughs… a lot!*
* For a short nap today.
* For being able to recognise that I was behaving about as maturely as my children, and being able to apologise to them and get over it!
* For lunch with Nan and Pop and Aunty Cathy
* For dinner with Gran and Opa and the clan
* For Nan and Pop babysitting so I could go to the housewarming with Brett.
* For quiet cuddles with Jos during worship today.
Made a couple of cards this weekend too.